BCIPA QLD Online Claim Form
BCIPA QLD General Guidelines
- There must be a contract / agreement / arrangement between the claimant and the respondent
- Work and or related goods and services must have been carried out / provided
- There must be an available reference date
- A claim must be prepared in the approved format
- A claim must be properly served
- A respondent must serve a payment schedule within the time allowed
- If no payment schedule served by the respondent, the claimant must serve a second notice within the time allowed
- An adjudication must be prepared and lodged in the approved format and lodged within the time allowed
Security Of Payments Act Is A Fast Track To A Judgment
Until the debt owing to you is formalised as a “Judgment Debt” your client can just keep delaying payment for as long as it suits them.
But as soon as the money owing to you becomes a “Judgment Debt” you can lawfully force payment.
Security Of Payments Act Specialists
RECOUP Contractor Debt Recovery Are Your Best Option For Preparing & Running Security Of Payments Act Payment Claims & Adjudication Applications
We are Australia’s No #1 Security of Payments Act Specialist – GET STARTED HERE…
Now at over $100 million in recovered Contractor Payments – RECOUP Contractor Debt Recovery are trusted by more Industry Groups and Trade Associations throughout Australia than any other debt recovery company for expert Security Of Payments Act advice.
RECOUP are Security Of Payments Act Experts & Debt Recovery and Debt Collection Specialists for Building and Construction Contractors, and have over 35 years of hands on experience in the building & construction industry – this is invaluable.
RECOUP aims to keep all stakeholders; claimants, respondents, principals, project managers, lawyers, in each state up to date with changes and developments in each state’s legislation that impact claiming payments for building and construction work. RECOUP provides information and assistance regarding the following legislation:
New South Wales: “Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 1999″ (Security of Payments)
Victoria: “Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 2002″ (Security Of Payment Act)
Queensland: “Building and Construction Industry Payments Act 2004″ (BCIPA QLD)
Australian Capital Territory: “Building and Construction Industry (Security of Payment) Act 2009″
South Australia: “Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 2009″ (Security Of Payment)
Tasmania: “Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 2009 (No.86 of 2009)” Security Of Payments Act