page loader

Statement Of Claim For Debt Recovery For Contractors

If it isn’t appropriate to make a claim under the Security Of Payment Act then we will have a Statement Of Claim prepared by a licenced Legal Practitioner and filed for you in a court of the appropriate jurisdiction.

Once a Statement of Claim is filed in a court for you and it is served on your debtor they have 28 days to pay you or file a defence.

If they do neither then a default judgement can be entered and enforcement processes commenced to recover the debt.

They may file a defence. They will then have to prove why they shouldn’t pay you to the satisfaction of a Magistrate or Judge.

Once a successful outcome is obtained we can begin enforcement to recover the debt.

Call us now to discuss if this is the best option for your situation.

Security Of Payment Act Help - Contact Recoup Contractor Debt Recovery