Enforcing a Judgement
- Once an adjudicator releases his determination to the parties the respondent has 5 business days to pay.
- If the respondent doesn’t pay at this point we will apply for an adjudicator’s certificate
- We then take the adjudicators certificate to court and have it entered as a judgment on the court record.
- There are then several options we can pursue :
- Garnishee the respondent’s bank account.
- Writ Of Levy For Property (send the sherriff around to repossess items of value up to what you are owed)
- Creditors Statutory Demand For Payment
- Examination Notice
- Winding Up Order
Moving fast is what counts and it is exactly what we do.