page loader

Enforcing A Judgement Obtained Under The Security Of Payments Act

  • Once an adjudicator releases his determination to the parties the respondent has 5 business days to pay.
  • If the respondent doesn’t pay at this point we will apply for an adjudicator’s certificate
  • We then take the adjudicators certificate to court and have it entered as a judgment on the court record.
  • There are then several options we can pursue :
  • Garnishee the respondent’s bank account.
  • Writ Of Levy For Property (send the sherriff around to repossess items of value up to what you are owed)
  • Creditors Statutory Demand For Payment
  • Examination Notice
  • Winding Up Order
  • Bankruptcy

Moving fast is what counts and it is exactly what we do.

Contact RECOUP Contractor Debt Recovery Now