page loader

Make A Claim For Building & Construction Works Carried Out For NSW Residential Home Owners

As of 1 March 2021 claims for payment for residential building and construction works carried out in New South Wales (NSW) for “owner occupiers” by trade contractors, builders, materials suppliers, hire companies, and consultants can now be recovered using the Building And Construction Industry Security Of Payment Act 1999 (NSW).

If you are owed money for building & construction work that you have carried out for a residential home owner and need help to get paid for that work start a claim using the link below

Start A Claim

or call us on

1300 732 687